Friday, January 15, 2010

KEDUAPULUH

If you don't really wanna know me, i suppose you don't wanna read this. Because in this post i'll just make it as a "Recycle Bin".
Today all members (uhm. i mean some of them.) of Limabelasenti Percussion gathered around at Ikhlas' homiehouse. We discussed about plans tht we're gonna hv for our progress in 2010.
BTW. it reminds me on my problem.
I love percussion. It's my life. If you ask me "When do you feel so alive?" "When do you feel so free?" "When do you feel you can scream without your mouth?" I'll ask "When i'm playing percussion"
This is maybe sounds a bit weird, but you'll never be able to know how much i love percussion. I even cried when i can't play it wiv my frnds.
I would do anything for it. I even sacrificing my edu-things (just like not attending the class although there was a test, LOL) for percussion. My boyfriend also support me on this. Support me 100%. He always accompany me (if he doesn't hv to work for his organizations. I understand it) whenever wherever i perform. He always said he proud of me after he watched my prformances. Thanks dear :)
There's just 1 crucial problem for me: PARENTS.
They do not allow me to join the percussion (anymore).
As i know, they hv 2 reasons. 1, this is a punishment for me. For a mistake tht i've done. And sorry i can't write about it. 2, bcause they afraid my study will be disturbed because i'll be focused on 2 things: college and percussion. Well i admit it is happening. But if they just allow me, i'll be able to handle this two-things well.
Now i still be able to join them, bcause i live in a boardinghouse in Jatinangor. So, my parents never know when i'm practicing of performing percussion. They thought i'm just in Jatinangor. But when i finish study in Jatinangor, n i hv to go back to my home, how will it be?
Damn, i'm really afraiding my future.

2 comments:

  1. take it easy geng.
    you'll find your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. trying to make myself sure of this. uooh resah gelisah hihi lebay -_-

    ReplyDelete

Pesan berbagai sepatu pria klik gambar di bawah!

Need a Proffesional Percussion Group? Click pict below